Launched today under the title The Urban Theory. 8 DIT students will showcase their work. So exciting.
The event itself will take place at Vicar Street on March 11th at 7.30pm. Tickets cost €20 for students and €25 for non-students and are available from DIT’s student union shop and from www.tickets.ie Proceeds from the show will go to Teenline Ireland.
The eight shortlisted designers for the DIT Toyota Fashion Show, who will compete at the final are:
1. Suzanne Acton / “Inside Out”
2. Lynn Allen / “When You Won’t Kiss Me”
3. Katriona Flynn / “The Urban Tribe”
4. Aoife Gallagher / “Structural Transparency”
5. Clare Geraghty / “Fractions”
6. Jean Melia / “Fashion Design”
7. Carla Murphy / “Unlock the City”
8. Joanne Power / “Cityscrapes to Urbanshapes”
I’ll be there fighting for my front row seat!