Summer in the morning, autumn in the evening, winter at suppertime?!?
The current meteorological trend of four-seasons-in-one-day-weather means that we keep getting caught out in the wrong clothes. Here are Whisty’s tips on how to dress for all seasons in one day, and still look stylish.
• A lightweight Parker (Khaki Green Parker, Topshop £58)
• Shorts or a short skirt (Ruffle Yellow Skirt, Topshop £32)
• Over the knee socks (Grey Knitted Socks, River Island £8)
• Ankle boots (Hi Top Metallic Wedges, Penneys €18)
• A big scarf (rummage in your wardrobe for an old favourite)
• Shades (Heart Burn Out Lens Sunglasses, ASOS £15)
• Chunky Chains, (Silver & Gold, Cross Skull Necklace, New Look £5.99)
• A pretty rucksack (Pink Floral Rucksack, AWear £25)
• A cropped top, (Black Lace Cropped Top, Forever 21 €15.90)
• A sheer jumper , (White and Gold Metallic Top, Dorothy Perkins £25) OR
• A denim or plaid shirt that can be tied around your waist, (Light Denim Shirt with star print pocket, Forever 21 €19.90)
To read the rest….go to TRTÉ here…
Yours, Whisty Xx